Use Glass’s to benchmark and assess your remarketing performance. We know what the target price should be for your remarketing assets, irrespective of what you paid when you in-fleeted.
How we can help you
From deciding which vehicles to in-fleet and de-fleet, to setting optimum remarketing values, we help you to remove any blind spots and combine exact asset specification with accurate trade and retail pricing.
Why use Glass’s
Our customers count on us to know where, when and how to maximise their investment in vehicle stock.
Our market-trusted identification, specification, valuation and forecast data and insight help you assess models, derivatives and much more, all in one place.
Reboot remarketing strategies
We can help you to:
- Identify the best routes to remarketing success based on facts, not gut instinct
- Establish a non-negotiable benchmark against which you can measure your own remarketing performance
- Make smarter decisions based on average time to sell, national price averages, and more
- Pin down the best channels and locations for selling your stock at the best price
- Discover opportunities for profitable cross-border remarketing in Europe
What is the remarketing challenge for electric vehicles
Sonja Nehls, Managing Director of Car to Market & Consulting at Autovista Group talks about biggest challenges in the remarketing for electric vehicles. Why is it difficult to integrate electric vehicles? What are the market expectations of these disruptions?
Residual Value Intelligence
Identify used car market trends, maximise revenues and protect profit margins.
Improve profitability, mitigate risk, and minimise loss with unrivalled residual value forecasting.
Yes, please contact me and tell me more about how Glass’s can help me
We find using Repair Estimate really easy and efficient, which has really helped reduce the overall time from inspection to recharge. It is exactly what I was looking for.
Rob Steven, Damage and Workshop Controller, Close Brothers Vehicle Hire